I don't know where to begin, really. After all, it's been 247 days since my last entry. How do you feel about bullet points? I feel great about them. (Especially since Cooper is due up from his nap aaaany minute now.)
- I am still acting. My agent is great, and I've landed a few minor gigs... but am praying for something bigger. Something that could be a game changer... Or at least something that will give me a little more momentum. This industry is tough, but I love it.
- Speaking of work, I still work at (and really enjoy) South Central Digital. Check us out: http://www.scdagency.com.
- Cooper is TWO now. Yes, two. I can't believe it. Well, I can really, because he has ca-razy mood swings (yes, like his mother). He's brilliant, can count to twelve, can spell his name, loves to build things (legos, trains, etc.), loves cars (pretending to drive real cars, and also toys), loves the water, and is crazy for his DaDoo. Yes, he still loves golf, and his current favorite movies and TV shows are: Monsters U, Frozen, Planes, Doc, Jake, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Eric is still working (and doing amazing) at Raven. He golfs as often as he can, and loves being with Cooper (and me).
- Eric and I went on a vacation to Montego Bay while my folks watched Coop. It was heaven. We stayed at Secret's St. James, met some lovely people, relaxed with each other, drank and ate to our heart's content... and we even upgraded ourselves to first class on our flights. It's now officially the only way I will travel. Got that, Eric? ;)
- I finally got curtains for our living room. Okay, I know that doesn't sound thrilling, but I swear you guys, I am super excited. Our house feels like a home now.
- We are going home ("home" is California) for the holidays, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I *might* have already started my Christmas shopping.
I am sure there are about a million things that I missed, and it's probably stuff that's more interesting than what I've randomly selected to mention above, but... for now... that is all. I will return, and it won't take me as long. As Cooper says, "See soon."
|My brother got hitched, y'all. Great, great day. The hubs sure scrubs up nicely, eh?|
|Fight on, Little Coop!|
|I sure love my handsome date.|
|At the 2nd Happiest Place On Earth... Golfsmith.|
|He's TWO! Man, we have great friends and family. Thank you all.|
|Coop and DaDoo. At Golfsmith. Again. ;)|
|A recent commercial.|
|Coop was featured, too! Gotta love my baby star.|