A Personal Journey: Here Goes... Everything

Raise your hand if you have a "Motivation" or "Inspiration" board on Pinterest. You can't see me, but my hand is super raised right now. I believe I actually have two: this one and this one. I think we can all agree that it's easy to pin these things and say they inspire you... but have you ever put your money where your pin is? 

Well, with regard to this pin... I actually am. 


Eric and I talked in detail about what life for the fam would be like if I took time to - really - go after what I want to do with my life, and his support, encouragement and faith in me was crazy touching. I was the one who was scared, shaky and anxious... but insanely excited.  

A month+ ago, when I was still worried and on the fence for many reasons, he sent me this...


... And I couldn't have felt more loved or inspired. With his support, I am *pumped* to say that I am really going for it. I will work with my wonderful agent in Nashville, AND have just signed with a stellar agency in Los Angeles (with the help of an incredible friend)! 

Here goes... everything.

So let me ask you this question by *anonymous*... What would you do if you knew you could not fail? DO IT!

---

Closing Notes: It's also helpful that this will provide me more time to be there for Cooper when he's ill, which as I've mentioned, is about every 4-6 weeks. It was getting tough to manage work life + family life with allllll of that. 

I'm going to be able to focus on all the things I want to be better at in life, and be the best me: wife, mom, artist, daughter, sister, friend, employee... etc. I'm really, very excited about what's ahead!  



Comments

Popular Posts